TEI workgroup for XML migration
- June 4, 2003
- The third version of my section on migrating TEI
extensions to XML. Major changes: take up <persName> as an
example of P3 workaround, and mention globincl and dual use entity sets.
- February 2, 2003
- The second version of my section on migrating
TEI extensions to XML
- December 2002
- The first version of my section on
migrating TEI extensions to XML.
- November 2, 2002
- I have written a first version of a technical
checklist for examining the SGML usage patterns of repository samples.
There is also an ASCII version and a
of applying the checklist to an actual sample document.
I hope for feedback!
- October 2, 2002
- I have added the forgotten ASCII picture "look.asc" to the Sample Lite - sorry.
- September 30, 2002
- I thought that it might help for experimenting, discussion and later
tutorial, to have a short, made-up sample that highlights the problems.
I started with Sample Lite that focuses on
average documents using TEI Lite.
- September 25, 2002
- I have put my sample for SGML-to-XML conversion here on my web
server: uly.zip (for Windows people) and uly.tgz (for UNIX people) - sorry, Mac users are on
their own. The file size is roughly 200k (the whole TEI P3 DTD is
wrapped up in there).
The README.txt in the top directory gives some information
on what the rest is and the conversion issues involved.